Shipwreck Point Lighthouse, July, 1998
The Shipwreck Point Lighthouse was established near Naufrage in 1913.
The lighthouse is visible from the highway, where the photograph shown here was taken from. Like many others of the midday viewing of lighthouses during our summer, 1998 vacation, this one received only a couple minutes attention from a distance. It does make an impressive sight, though, even from a distance.
PEI Lighthouses - Lorne's Lighthouses
Comments to: Lorne Hull
Last updated: 23 Apr 2001